Monday, February 2, 2009

Directions from Ohio

Here are directions from Ohio:

Mile Instruction For Toward

0.0 Depart Columbus on US-40 [W Broad St] (West) 65 yds  
0.1 *Turn potentially restricted* Turn LEFT (South) onto Civic Center Dr 0.3 mi  
0.4 Road name changes to S 2nd St 0.2 mi  
0.6 Keep STRAIGHT onto Ramp 131 yds I-70 / Dayton
0.6 Turn RIGHT (West) onto I-70 [I-71] 0.4 mi  
1.0 Keep LEFT onto I-71 0.2 mi I-71 / Cincinnati / Dublin Rd
1.3 Take Ramp (LEFT) onto I-71 4.4 mi I-71 / Cincinnati
5.7 At exit 101, turn RIGHT onto Ramp 0.2 mi I-270 / Wheeling / Indianapolis
5.9 Take Ramp (LEFT) onto I-270 2.3 mi I-270 / US-23 / Wheeling
8.2 At exit 52, turn RIGHT onto Ramp 76 yds US-23 / High St / Circleville
8.3 Take Ramp (RIGHT) onto US-23 [Portsmouth Columbus Rd] 39.7 mi US-23 / Circleville
47.9 Keep LEFT onto US-35 [US-50] 89.1 mi US-35 / US-50
107.1 Entering West Virginia

137.1 Turn RIGHT (South) onto SR-34 5.2 mi  
142.3 Take Ramp (LEFT) onto I-64 20.1 mi I-64 / Charleston
162.3 *Toll road* Stay on I-64 [I-77] (South) 60.2 mi  
222.6 *Toll road* Keep RIGHT onto I-77 [West Virginia Tpke] 40.8 mi I-77 / Bluefield
263.3 Entering Virginia  
263.3 Stay on I-77 [E River Mountain Tunnel] (South) 26.0 mi  
289.3 At exit 40, take Ramp (LEFT) onto I-77 [I-81] 8.9 mi I-77 / I-81 / US-52 / Charlotte / Roanoke
298.2 At exit 81, take Ramp onto I-77 32.5 mi I-77 / Charlotte
330.8 Entering North Carolina  
330.8 Road name changes to I-74 [I-77] 4.5 mi  
335.3 At exit 101, road name changes to I-77 [Charles M Shelton Pky] 191.9 mi  
436.4 Entering South Carolina  
527.2 Take Ramp (LEFT) onto I-26 105.3 mi I-26 / Charleston
632.5 At exit 221A, take Ramp (RIGHT) onto US-17 [Septima Clark Expy] 1.0 mi US-17 / King St / Savannah
633.5 Turn LEFT (South) onto Courtenay Dr 0.4 mi  
633.9 Turn RIGHT (West) onto Calhoun St 0.1 mi  
634.1 Road name changes to SR-30 [James Island Expy] 2.5 mi  
636.6 At exit 3, turn off onto Ramp 0.2 mi SC-171 / Folly Road / Folly Beach
636.8 Take Ramp (LEFT) onto SR-171 [Folly Rd] 6.9 mi James Island / Folly Beach
643.8 Keep STRAIGHT onto SR-171 [Center St] 0.2 mi  
643.9 Turn LEFT (East) onto E Ashley Ave 3.1 mi  
647.0 Arrive 1677 E Ashley Ave, Folly Beach, SC 29439  

 

3 comments:

  1. that wont take long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't follow these directions unless you want to end up in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete